Effective date: May 1, 2015
COLLECTION AND USE
We can collect the following information from you:
- Contact information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number, screen name, photo(s), birthdate, gender, or social friend connections.
- Information about your mobile device such as your mobile device id, device type, mobile service carrier.
- Information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
We use this information to:
- Assess your needs to determine suitable services or products to you.
- Send Services, products updates or warranty information.
- Respond to customer service requests.
- Administer your account.
- Send you push notifications when you are using our mobile applications. If you do not want these notifications, you can manage your preference either through your device or mobile application settings depending on your device type. You can also contact us as email@example.com
- Send you a newsletter, marketing communications.
- Improve our Services, mobile applications for marketing effort.
- Respond to your questions, concerns and complaints.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
For this reason, we recommend that you read the privacy policies of third party services, as we are not responsible for the privacy practices or contents of any third party services.
Below there are links to the privacy policies of main partners we share your personal information with:
Apple – http://www.apple.com/privacy/
Microsoft - http://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/default.mspx
We make your personal information available to third party ad network to either display advertising on our mobile application or to manage our advertising on the websites. Our ad network partners use technologies to collect non-personally identifiable information about your activities while using the Services to provide you targeted advertising based upon your interests. Our ad networks partners can market their products or services to you. You may opt-out of receiving our newsletters, marketing emails, direct marketing messages and request us to stop processing your information for direct marketing purposes or on other compelling legal grounds.
THE PRIVACY OF CHILDREN
Our Services are typically intended for general audiences. We do not knowingly collect and disclose personal information of children under 13 years old. If you believe that we may have personal information from or about children under 13 years old, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We and our partners and vendors take commercially reasonable security measures to protect your information against unauthorized access or disclosure, except as law, court order, or other valid legal process requires such access or disclosure or we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information. If you have any questions, concerns and/or complaints about security of the Services, you can contact us at email@example.com